Tuesday

Emma and Chad Desert Bridals


 I have had so much fun photographing Chad and Emma! You may recognize them from an engagement session from earlier this year (see below post), which was gorgeous. They are both students at BYU-Idaho and are excellent students. Emma is doing amazing work getting a degree in Nursing and Chad is pursuing a degree in Finance! Such a sharp and well rounded couple! They have both been amazing to work with and I love the vision they have for their wedding day.

Being able to work with these two from start to finish is extremely rewarding for me, and has opened my eyes to why photographers like to be able to do everything from engagements to wedding day. In my mind I already know the kinds of shots we have so far, and so I know what kind of shots I want to capture on their wedding day to balance out the photos we have taken. Regardless of who you choose to photograph your wedding and the events leading up to it, I would highly recommend using the same person throughout!

I can't wait to photograph these two getting married in the Las Vegas Temple on August 20th! More of these two lovebirds to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment